2012年1月5日星期四

R11 Fairway Wood, Family’s Love

Except for taylormade r9 irons, taylormade r9 driver, taylormade r11 driver and taylormade r11 irons, the taylormade r11 fairway wood has been pushed. Now, let’ see something different of this golf set.

The R11 fairway wood uses a 'Flight Control Technology' (FCT) hosel, letting each golfer adjust the loft of their club, up or down. This changes the launch angle that the ball leaves the face of the club. TaylorMade's 'Adjustable Sole Plate' (ASP) technology sits on the base of the club and can be used to adjust the face angle into a neutral, open or closed setting, for even greater distance. Using these two amazing technologies of the TaylorMade R11 Fairway Wood allows every golfer up to 60 yards of side-to-side trajectory change on your shots. Meaning each and every golfer, no matter what your standard can set the club up perfectly for their game.

A lower centre of gravity combined with a deeper face gives a more penetrating ball flight. The centre of gravity has been lowered by 50% compared to other TaylorMade models, ensuring an easy launch from the fairway. A super slippery aerodynamic shape promotes faster club head speed for more distance. An advanced sole design reduces the amount of sole area that comes into contact with the turf by 35% compared to the R9 fairway wood. This reduces turf resistance for increased speed and helps to minimize club head twisting.

Last week, I bought the taylormade r11 fairway wood, at first, I did not think this golf set could help me, but a big surprise; it becomes one of my best friends. In the past, I just hit less than one meter, all of my friends think I don’t suit to play golf, but now, amazing, under the professional guidance, I can hit more than four meters, so cool, I decided to tell all my friends. Golfers with high skills should buy this golf set, I am sure it will give you a big surprise.

© http://pattersonblogs.blogspot.com/. All Rights Reserved.

没有评论:

发表评论