2011年12月29日星期四

Have you used the r11 taylormade driver?

I recently went to a demo day at a local driving range. I have lost a lot of distance the last few years and was interested in finding a little help in this area.taylormade r11 I tried out drivers from every manufacturer that day. Without question, the R-11 was the most solid driver that I hit. I was hitting it longer than my current driver and what I really liked was it was getting more roll. And at 65 years old I can definetly use the extra roll. I purchased the R-11 and have used it 4 times now. I am hitting it just as good on the course as I did on the range. It was well worth the price. Just a fantastic club.
golf game is one of the most popular sports around the world.TaylorMade R11 Driver All of us may know that the TaylorMade golf is one of the best golf brands in the world, you may also be delighted to listen that the eaderly awaited new TaylorMade R11 Driver has finally arrived and is all set for buy. Have you used the r11 taylormade driver? Do you like the driver. In my own part, I like it very much. In the follwing, I will tell you the reasons. TaylorMade R11 Driver has the ability to adjust the loft with Flight Control Technology (FCT) and you can adjust the face angle with the new Adjustable Sole Plate (ASP).

没有评论:

发表评论