2011年6月26日星期日

Table tennis margin

The dust float in the sky, to sit down to shout to the classroom quietly. Bright and dark, heaven and earth are ruthless dream of hate last drunk!!!!!
I sat in the classroom, was looking out the window of the wind, can't help and down and shook his head, apparently a truth: has the wind does not fit to play table tennis. Besides the filling of the wind in the continuous east-west put the! Quietly, unwittingly, silent a meditation.
High school life quite some light flavor, does this let time fly? Understanding the wounded, and one day. Perhaps is accidental let I met with him, until it was like peas and carrots. His skill, good little taught me every day, where is still wandering along the extending of the third. Because of course is not very tight, only listen to god's destiny...
Those day, National Day last year after it, we are all in the joy of silent and let the through heavy heart to obtain a hopes to satisfy, even temporarily, but bring us happiness is from the heart, and laughter is the kindness of the laugh bold and unrestrained. Here in the many happiness can't express it. The classmates each was overjoyed, occasionally look to those between the figure, is good at home is. Charm you, I happy, we didn't know each other. Not only a shadow is more bold and unrestrained silently we. Don't know. Forget the long time, accidental one day, the, I ate spiking, pick up, that moment, just walk to find figure, down the moment of hand close close brushed the sight of hair, picked up, turn round to process let a person feel the melody become more beautiful love. Therefore, in my life, play more meaningful. Perhaps, some psychological don't speak out will be more sweet it, but, the simple "meet" for others, is in the false passes.but, can ask the campus every in play here, here is very happy? You know what I said.
Who said, insipid person to experience the real meet and can't get feel the desolate bitter? In fact, just brimming with heart's pain, silent bear it,
Today is what? Why are those out of the window, the young trees have been swinging all the time? Why have you not bare a want to resist appearance and the invisible wind upon you in depicting at will? !!!!! Believe that you hurt very much right, but it can not only to express and silent bear all, is it? You strong, but in the silent; You without regrets, but very persistent. Perhaps, only when yellow leaves of autumn, will let you feel lonely lonely! I admire you, admire you, even if I just you a small trees of fallen leaves, let me with the wind melody floating, flies. You don't know, and no one will know, even small also don't know which one is me. No one will know the slice of leaves, be me! No dispute blame of life, also do not know the true meaning of the human mind zhi. No worries, away from all earthly things all, and with the wind up, and with the wind down. Hope to be able to give the edge to bring the satisfaction of a windowsill green, a care...
But the reality is, after all, life, no matter how life, is happy or sad, should go to with confidence to face. What will make you worry? Courage can be your best partner! Go to, don't worry about success and failure, remember that feeling, taste carefully, deeply felt.
And that letter, friends, I said I want to see, but I don't know why not see, therefore, we standoff, you see, what I was thinking?
That day, in that the land extending behind me there have how much expectation and happy? Wandering intoxicated... Will lead to a lonely is speechless. I'd ask: courage, where are you? It seems that it is and saw, saw that expectation, but there is silence. More happy right, not to care about those not worthy of you care memories, and don't care, don't care. No care about process which have don't care? But at heart, not think like this, how can think that? Now listen, don't want to, make a joy yourself. This is the process of adolescence. Everyone will have, to see that can be psychological scale. However, the mouth is said so, in the mind? No one understand it.
The wind!!!!! You don't in blow, you "past without leaving marks" are in my heart branded an deep mark!
He seems to see the vice brand lonely is located in the ball the shore, sweet, 甛 honey? !!!!!!!!!!
In schools want to so much, really the heart. The concept of school, how? Do not go to think, not to think about it, I just want to do my own I, happy, as before, and several elder brothers in the field to set fire, in daye crop on flying a kite, enjoy the cool in the tree, make the flute, I still remember, save son, I used to find you hit four corners, and I always lose, no won a, hum, friends, I defy spirit. My primary school Chinese books have been folded the four corners, lost to you. And dragon son, the last time the open from xuan village come back, you that which called motor ah, it is after a flying car, I dare not do your car. Also, hao, childhood we are inseparable, every day we play together, and what's more, I only than you one day, 3 grade, the teacher let we asked home their date of birth and direct reached my home, because what I asked you to, also came out not, my mother said to us several times, but come the teacher that but say they said march and, and you said: I? March 31. Ha ha, now like to, how funny it!!!!! My buddy, I have four from the pants-breath, most close. But now we all things, and your individual not to go to school, all don't accompany me, I do? Don't let me walking alone on the way to college? How do you do malicious heart that...
Wants to say a lot, but I see is the "empty" transforming my heart. Now, in this moment I mind good mess. On Sunday, the school that day holiday, the wind also not is not great, at school to have a meal in the construction department here and play, don't know why, today how? Usually we don't have to go there is? Because there than here the wind? Because everyone don't want to go so far? Nothing, and also won't! Once about good as far as possible each time the first of three of the windowsill, forget? I know, I know, I won't forget, more could not forget!
Just night to play water break, see good circle the moon in the sky. Don't know "distance" you, whether also see? Hope my wishes and missing then wave was...
Every morning we will always listen to that some of the repeated over and over again, "to let go of the songs to love, but, I just know, really know? At noon, the school and the school, frankly speaking, also is to BangXue school leaders do some things and has lost the chance to play several times!!!!! Don't just play? Is it!!!!! We teamed ZhaoMei a meeting, it is a philosophical. Yes, be an upright person will do it simply resolute! The city games I have no, those athletes stayed, come on! In the evening, I made up a song, my master the tune, pretty bad spectrum, however, I want to the racket, hopes to miss.
Can't forget, and eternal memory,
This period of chilly beautiful experience,
Naive thought, naive myself,
Every time, every time wandering meditation...

没有评论:

发表评论