2011年6月26日星期日

Nets to

Serious and sit in front of the computer, and began to stunned. She also don't know from which day to computer stunned, whose, gazing at the screen of icy cold of the...
Once the most dedicated, the snooker billiards has no initial temptation; So like play of FeiHangQi, also do not know which day has been left out in the cold; What other large online, in the beginning there don't like it, not even worth mentioning. Open the computer every day on the habitual QQ, the habitual sliding mouse, see who has online; Look at that one by one on the head, dark, want to find personal chat, but don't know what to say, So habitual open space, QQ, see which secretly food friends and updated the log, added say, having done all this, and the rest is stunned.
Maple head on, still from her friends and maple since that day the head of maple is no dark, maple said: "I'm online, don't like to stealth, I don't want to see me, heart falls, the feeling empty I have experience greatly. So as long as you online, I would have been on, even hang, I also want to let you see my existence. It is never say a word, and I also want so silently with you......"
Know the maple is in little more than six months ago, a call every day game websites. Serious clear remember, for the first time and maple chat, he's actually be maple scolded a incisively and vividly, and they were actually the power of the even. Even hit the keyboard strength all didn't, only stare at maple send in the those damn word trembling. But things change, it is serious and later anyway also can not think, this abuse their man, but that can't from pull out of fell in love with her, love deeply, I'm afraid in the world never find the second. She did not think of more, then actually hurt maple, the injured maple kept that "it is never say a word, and I also want so silently with you" commitment, lonely, lonely settled on the network. Every time I see maple silent, not flashing on avatar, serious heart is like stabbed the same pain, with the sting of deeply and the guilt of the maple, maple love......
Remember that day and maple last chat, at the time of the maple mood is very instability: and sometimes violent, sometimes light sip bullying low cry. At that time and no more serious thought, just think maple is poor and maple fall in love with her was a mistake, but he can't stop, despite serious and taken a lot of way to want to let the maple finish rolling, but maple too persistent, dedicated to her unable to avoid, and he couldn't respond to maple enthusiasm, so a RenFeng in front of this neglect. That the risk of serious stuck down, but when all doomed comes, people are really very helpless, the enthusiasm of maple, serious and will feel very helpless, never mind AnChao flow out to move. Maple so affectionate heroism, hard to master of the man so that be dead set, can move, but no serious and his identity, and did not allow her to expect. Serious is a family of woman, even though the family let her tired, the husband again and again, but the derailed myself not like him excesses, as long as it is still in a paper agreement, oneself still or a wife, a wife can't over the top half step, her mind strictly binding the oneself, serious and has been think so, and also to do so. So face the maple enthusiasm, she only put a cardiac deep hidden. Facing the maple because of love but not angry words when resonance, she also only wordless silent, maybe it will feel better, the maple let him burn it out!!!!!! Facing the maple gentle pain isolation, but only serious not to let he said against his will, tears flowing to next.
Experience again after months of emotion, the agonies of torture, maple finally tired, so tired of the maple silence.
Serious vaguely remember the maple into BBS that day, the scene of network that night himself in the BBS laugh. Maple was invited to play FeiHangQi sent information, FeiHangQi this game play in the daily website, not many people every day also so a room to 10 people, so everyone's game play companion is not much. Maple is the game of faithful lovers, the maple to invite her, must be no one to play together, but at the time they are fascinated, careless? They go to fly, he politely refused to. Didn't expect the maple incredibly asked her: are you because that day I gave you and it's ok, so don't play? When the mood is quite good, the serious thought: this man is really interesting, call names of is him, was rejected, incredibly ask also so without mercy, a what person? But his mood today is really quite good, such mood very rare, always can't for this man to destroy! Thought of here, serious and striking the way: no, I'm which is so stingy ah, say the misunderstanding that day to explain, I didn't need for that? You want to many, I really didn't want to play, I laugh! The BBS url to serious maple copy over, she continue to indulge in the belly of humor to one by one.
After a long time, the maple sent the information: "you give joke was so funny, I like it, I still see here, you little of your writing, write very touching it, that is life the real you?"
Serious was already over jokes, is reading the page BBS posts, see the picture with a few maple information, return to a: "well, is it, I'm a written, you laughed." "No, really, really is very moving, and this BBS also quite good of, I also want to join, you see? Maple continue to information from. Serious and impatient, thought: the man must be boring, but turned to get home and think: he to good, I was driving 'ascension ", DORA a person? Can be accelerated, the speed of the ascension!!!!! Think of this, serious and knocked: "ok, this BBS is the public! Who can join in, you registered a number, can come up!"
"But I will not ah, I think you can teach me?"
"This, ok, you first registered finished, I'll get you a newbie guide, you according to the steps to line, very simple."
Serious thought, on one second also thinking about ' 'let him to ascend? And how this moment is really want to help him, didn't bear grudges that day he mordant scold yourself. Alas!!!!! Maybe this is of good and evil and don't right, the kind heart is no hate, even want to bear grudges, but kind of all can't remember, ha ha... By his own ideas, serious and get the BuZiJin laughed aloud. Oh, I'm so good!!!!! Indeed, serious and is kind.
After a short while, maple told himself said he registered. Serious and tell the maple say: "today it's too late, I baby in etc I told him about the story? You play first and the early tomorrow morning, familiar with it, I'll give you the newbie guide out, you see? "Oh, yes, I myself around, and you do not disturb, really thank you brought me here, broken network in games all day after, nothing can make people relieve the mood, this BBS is really good, I really thank you." Look at the words of the maple is from the heart. The really interesting, call names, just like a bully violent wild animals; And at this moment to the words of the people the feeling like a child, estimates that age is not large also, serious thinking about laugh: "nothing ah, can you like it, I also is a boring day here hanging, you shouldn't have, that I first, goodbye."
"Well, goodbye."
So was her into the maple BBS, so and maple became good friends. Maple-like a gust of wind as involved in her network in the world.
Then finally all area in xinjiang of open, the name of the maple net automatical also appeared in her QQ page.
They has no words don't talk about, they play together. The most like to play 'maple fights landlord', but she doesn't like, maple as she play with 'the snooker', although maple, but know nothing of the snooker enjoyable stay with her; Together they FeiHangQi in the world, and enjoy the game soar bring joy. Gradually she felt maple feelings to her, she felt faint for spreading unease.
In her feel restless, serious and trying to make maple from her line of sight, and disappeared in the world, she put the maple pulled into the blacklist. And in add buddy information to set the answer. But also don't know the maple with what way to, or find her, maple said: "I don't know oneself how, you have to pull the black I, I try my best to look for the answer of, but I think impassability, please tell me, let me die die also out." Facing the serious and persistent, maple some is reluctant to, yes, she always can't say because you like me, so I pull dark you!!!! But say nothing and let the maple go on in this way, YuXinHeRen yourself?
"Maple, tell me, why must find me?" Serious and know perfectly well past ask beating with the keyboard. Although she clearly know the answer of the maple, will never let her accident. But not so, how she can let him be? Not deeper, won't hurt. But...
"I like you ah, I early say ah, here I can't see you, I will not happy!"
"That you tell me, you like to what degree? The truth." The heart of the serious and twisted, she knew the rest of the conversation to maple is cruel. But don't know the tears had never know when to drop the keyboard.
"I like you, don't know to what extent, I only know, could not see you I will be very nasty, very dry, the mood is bad; a see you, I'm glad to, but I like to see you, like is you the head of light." Maple word clear enough, serious and through the screen, and see the seems to be the face of maple confusion and sentimentally attached.
"That's right, the reason I want to pull you, but also because such a black, I don't think you carry on like this, it's the results I thought you should know. I am a woman, the other a family I also not much said, I believe that you can understand." In his own words very satisfied with serious, this will not be too embarrassed, maple oneself also can retreats. Everybody mutually understand without saying.
"I understand ah, I know I what to do, I don't have any other meaning, I just wanted to see here, as long as I see you every day you I am satisfied, you are not happy, I can with you, and make you happy, do your best net friend, this is it." Maple answer is very simple, simple make serious and heartache, but she again to say? "Well, I hope you remember that you say, we are the best net friend."
So the maple returned to her friends.
But the enthusiasm of the maple later still beyond her imagination. Serious and remember that because a small car accident live the hospital, a week not online, in the hospital of the third day, her friend calls said: a mad mad like the Internet to find you, but also your telephone? Didn't pass you, I didn't give him, you know? Serious and didn't want to know it's maple, and maple together so long, maple several times asked her phone, she never told him, not that she didn't want to tell him, just think that isn't necessary, although she has maple phone, but she never played. Now she suddenly disappeared from the nets, maple of course can't find her. She can even think of maple at this time of anxiety and discomfort, maple pain but. So serious and dialed the maple phone. The telephone there came the maple eager voice: "but however, what about you? You friend say you got a car accident, you must? I am very worried about you!" Hear the voice of the maple, serious and choked: "I am fine, thank you, miss a few days good, just some skin injury, arm, some bloated, other intact, you don't worry, the nurse to patient rounds, I'll hang up." Maple answer, she didn't wait, hung up. After she had finished to send information, maple that he don't give oneself make a phone call, and said what words wait to the Internet in said. Maple fell in love with her, it almost certainly serious. However,...... Serious heart throbbing.
A week after she was released from the hospital, the nurse at home for a time, they go to work. Because of the delay in a period of time, so a work, has a mass of things waiting for her, the busy day, only in the howl of busy evening to idle down. In their spare serious, began to seriously think about the things between and maple. In a thought, she felt so to maple is unfair, can't let him continue, otherwise he will hurt deeper.
A online saw the maple, see the information from the maple, still have that a lot of the message.
"Hello? The body restore? I think you ah, you know you've half a month didn't online? You don't allow me to call, and I'm only here." bitterness etc.
"Well, I'm fine, was nothing serious, just unit let rest, I will steal lazy. Are you all right?" The courtesy of a serious answer a question, maple and she didn't want to actually how maple? She just can't say, she can't let maple know her real ideas, that idea in serious, it seems, is not allowed.
"I'm fine, is very think you......" Facing the serious directly, maple don't know how to answer. She is not used to, not used to the husband outside of the second man said to her that I miss you. She was silent.
In the moment of mental and emotional struggle, serious decision, long pain rather short pain, she endured the heart of pain, click the pull voice chat: "maple, listen to me, and said, we can't go on like this, I can't let you this, you so I'm very tired and face your enthusiasm, I really at a loss, it you will get hurt, so I will be very sad, let us a bit lighter and again between light a bit......"
"I don't, I forbid you say so, I how can hurt? You want to too much, so long as I see here you is enough, really, I won't have too much wild desires, if I let you tired, I really don't know how to do it?" Maple obdurate answer.
"Maple, feeling very hurtful, you know. I can't look at you day of sink down and indifferent to the face you, of good, I can't pretend nothing had happened, but I really can't afford to, please forgive......" That night they talked about a lot of things, that night she heard the maple broken voice. After that night, serious and also can not find their own heart, she don't know is that the broken with maple together, or the maple heart, she gave her to him in, but the pain of that night is her whole life also can't forget.
At this moment the maple head cold lonely, still in QQ page, but serious and stay in the heart, that avatar will never know for his and flashing, it is a man's promise, it is a man's dignity.
A stream of sour se things up next to, serious flood tears flooded, looking at the head of the maple, whose, whose......

没有评论:

发表评论